Ok. Ready? So first of all, I'm super glad that Michael has another week because even though I think he's pretty whiny most of the time (did you see the promo for next week? throw a fit, why don't ya!), he looked awesome with his makeover and he does need it way more than Sam. But second of all? SAM and STEPHANIE????? Who would have thought? Not me, but I think it's super cute. I smell another proposal at the finale. . . . what is that, third in a row? They have a better success rate than The Bachelor! How cute was Sam, though, saying something about the best "at home prize". Cute. So ridiculously cute.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Dear Biggest Loser. . . . WHA??????
SPOILER ALERT: If you have not yet watched this weeks BL, exit my blog immediately. Or read and be pleasantly surprised. Here are some random pictures so you don't accidentally see any info. Good grief, it's not like I'm telling you who the winner is.



Ok. Ready? So first of all, I'm super glad that Michael has another week because even though I think he's pretty whiny most of the time (did you see the promo for next week? throw a fit, why don't ya!), he looked awesome with his makeover and he does need it way more than Sam. But second of all? SAM and STEPHANIE????? Who would have thought? Not me, but I think it's super cute. I smell another proposal at the finale. . . . what is that, third in a row? They have a better success rate than The Bachelor! How cute was Sam, though, saying something about the best "at home prize". Cute. So ridiculously cute.
Ok. Ready? So first of all, I'm super glad that Michael has another week because even though I think he's pretty whiny most of the time (did you see the promo for next week? throw a fit, why don't ya!), he looked awesome with his makeover and he does need it way more than Sam. But second of all? SAM and STEPHANIE????? Who would have thought? Not me, but I think it's super cute. I smell another proposal at the finale. . . . what is that, third in a row? They have a better success rate than The Bachelor! How cute was Sam, though, saying something about the best "at home prize". Cute. So ridiculously cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
SHUT UP?!!?!?!?!? I didn't watch it... (I was getting all caught up on the last 2 episodes) But I did seriously wonder about it when Stephanie said she found love! HOW FREAKING CUTE!!! I cannot wait to watch this episode!!!
I should seriously start watching that show.
I am so glad you had something to say about this, because I was so perplexed when he said he moved to L.A and got a new roommate, because it never alluded to anything of the sort during the show.
Here is where my confusion comes in, wasn't it Koli who was trying to get Ashley to vote Stephanie off? I think that is the way it happened or did I miss something? One again, I am confused. You are an english teacher, I am hoping you can clear it up for me.
Ha ha, good memory, Ashley! I don't remember! That would be pretty crazy for Koli to kick off his cousins gf! And no, Sam never mentioned anything in the show, but remember when Stephanie was voted off and said that she has fallen in love? I love it when BL contestants find love.
Rachel: yes, yes you should.
I've never watched the Biggest Loser, but I really want to, especially now. I like how you put those pictures to save people from accidentally reading ahead. You are really thoughtful and clever.
Sadly, I don't remember the finding love bit. Now I want to watch the season all over again just so I can watch for "love in bloom" Can't wait for next week either. The suspense is going to kill me!
i am a fan of your random pics so as not to spoil things for us. those were such lovely knees and toes.
bl is the bomb.com and i was blown away by the little romance too! so exciting!! whoever wrote about that ashley koli thing is right, that was confusing that koli wanted ashley to vote stephanie off. the whole thing is even dodgier now!
I'm glad you didn't know either. I thought I was missing something! When he said, "I think you all know who my roommate is" and I was like, "how was I supposed to know that?" :)
Travis and I totally called the Stephanie and Sam thing! Sorry that everyone is not as cool as us...
Hhhhhhh!!!!!
Post a Comment