I'm very sad that you're only now discovering this. I've seen it to the point where I can't even remember the original lyrics, because all I can think is "and you shouldn't fence at night, because then you might hurt the gymnasts."
Look up the literal version of Take on Me and Hooked on a Feeling... they're pretty funny too.
7 comments:
Hahahahaha oh WOW that's awesome. I was singing this song to kami the other day.
As Brayden would say, "What the?!"
I'm very sad that you're only now discovering this. I've seen it to the point where I can't even remember the original lyrics, because all I can think is "and you shouldn't fence at night, because then you might hurt the gymnasts."
Look up the literal version of Take on Me and Hooked on a Feeling... they're pretty funny too.
HA HA HA!!!! That is hilarious!! Oh my gosh! I wonder how long that took?! So funny!
We saw this like 8 months ago and TO THIS DAY I still get random texts from my friend like, "What the effing crap? That angel guy just felt me up!"
Trust me. This one will stay with you for a long LONG time!
:P
This is so funny, I have never seen it and it made my night!!!
lol. Hilarious. I had to send it to the guy I'm dating so I look cool. :) Thanks for your help.
Post a Comment