I got a card today from K. The front says, "Happy Appreciation Week Ms. Paul".
Inside:
Dear,
Ms. Paul I just want to tell you Thank you for being a great teacher you rock. T. said to tell you that she hopes that you have a great B-day. Me too I hope that you have an awesome birthday. you should sing more often in class. I like it when you sing.
You Rock,
K.
And I got another card in my box signed by several students,
"Dear Ms. Paul you are one of the Best Teacher I have Even thow that I always get you mad and I don't pay attention but you are a awsome Teacher I thank myself for having you"
It doesn't get better than that!!
p.s. the reference to my birthday. . . .I have told my students that there will be a large fiesta on the day before we leave for Memorial day weekend to celebrate my birthday. It will be HUGE. They're very excited. Maybe because it marks the end of "real learning" and the intro of fun week.
7 comments:
I like that the students thanks himself...awesome!
Aren't those moments great?! Don't know if you're still looking-- the English job at my school is now posted on the district site. I'd be happy to drop a good word for you.
Best teacher ever, Kat P. Good job! :) I want to visit again before school ends!
Dear Ms. Paul: I love you. You rock. I'm glad your kids got so lucky to have you in their lives. They'll be better for it.
Love, j, bff.
Is it too late to change my profession (if you can call my job a profession)?
ps I bet you are a killer (not literally) teacher. In fact, when we have kids we are moving to where ever you get a job. Start looking in southern cal or hawaii. That's were I want to live.
Man, you need to frame those! (I'm just surprised you didn't get a lot more! :)
Love,
Mom
Ha ha! I love it!! I cannot wait to come to your class and meet them! I thought you were coming that day too Trace?!
You are a great teacher Kat!!
Post a Comment