Monday, October 19, 2009

WWWWitch!

8 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

We'll definitely show this video at her wedding reception :)

Her proud grandma

Heidi said...

This is probably one of the funniest videos I have ever seen! It totally made my day! :)

The Romig Chronicles said...

Hilarious. It exudes true innocence. I think the best part was the look on your face, like "It's out of my hands." I really like your laugh too. Looking forward to being photogenic next week and getting to see your pretty face. You were on good things utah you know.

Erik said...

Hahaha WOW that is so awesome, I can't stop laughing.

Laura Burtis said...

Oh man, that is so stinking funny!!!! I just showed Miranda and we both sat her laughing so hard!!!

Nielsen Familia said...

hahahaha! Uhoh.

Clayton and Heidi said...

I'm baaaaaaaack...and I had fun catching up.

I think you are pretty swell.

Marie said...

That is SO GREAT!!! I am laughing so hard!!! Thanks for sharing