Oh man, I totally love cardio cinema so, so, so much too!! But remember how that movie is so sad? Did you cry on the treadmill? Hugh is a hottie, but that movie... just sad =)P.s. GREAT JOB for going to the gym!! I'm so impressed!
You reminded me that I need to see that movie again. Hi, by the way. You've been added to my google reader, so I'll be keeping virtual tabs on you now.
Did you exercise through the entire thing? That is quite the long movie, with a million different places it could have ended. but that Hugh Jackman? mmmm mmmm.
4 comments:
Oh man, I totally love cardio cinema so, so, so much too!! But remember how that movie is so sad? Did you cry on the treadmill? Hugh is a hottie, but that movie... just sad =)P.s. GREAT JOB for going to the gym!! I'm so impressed!
You reminded me that I need to see that movie again. Hi, by the way. You've been added to my google reader, so I'll be keeping virtual tabs on you now.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. So I have never heard about cardio cinema, please feel me in!
Did you exercise through the entire thing? That is quite the long movie, with a million different places it could have ended. but that Hugh Jackman? mmmm mmmm.
Post a Comment