
Loved it. So, so, so good. Sandra Bullock, who I have always loved, has such great comedic timing, and Ryan Reynolds (who has the timing also) is just so good looking. And Sandra has really really fantastic shoes.
There is surprisingly little profanity, no "F" bomb, and not a lot of inuendo. There is a scene where the girls visit a bar with an exotic dancer, but it's Oscar from "The Office" so how exotic can it be?! He is hilarious. He is wearing awfully tight speedo-like underwear, so be warned. And the part that is in the commercials where they run into each other naked isn't much worse than what they show on tv, it does show a full body shot of her trying to get a towel and covering her boobs with her arm and the other with a small hand towel/thing. And it shows full side view of them when they collide, but honestly, and maybe I'm desensitized, but I didn't think it was too bad. That's all.
2 comments:
Thank you for that review. I will consider seeing this one when it goes to the dollars because I'm not THAT big of a Sandra Bullock or Ryan Reynolds fan. It does look pretty good though, because I pretty much always love chick flicks! But I do wish there was more nakedness than you said, because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nudity!! I just love it! Maybe sometimes we could get together and watch some chick flicks....... that'd be fun! Love ya girlfriend!!
Seriously though, Ryan Reynolds is HOT... maybe not as hot as Zac Effron - but he is for sure a hottie. I cannot wait to see this movie! Trailers have been out forever, and I just can't wait to go see it! I'm glad that you loved it, because I am pretty sure that we have a similar taste in movies... sometimes (remember how you want to see the Hannah Montana movie? Yeah, no thanks =)). Anyway, can't wait!
Post a Comment