My family and some friends are doing a "Biggest Loser" competition from June 15-September 14, so 12 weeks, and anyone is welcome to do it. I know that some of you may be looking for some motivation, and our pot is up to $420! The pot will be split in half and the person with the biggest percentage lost will win half, those who meet their set goal will be put in a drawing for the other half. That way, people who don't have as much to lose still have a chance to win. Anyway. If you are interested, click on the "Biggest Loser Competition" on the right side of the page and check out the info!
3 comments:
That is so exciting that the pot is at so much! Yippee! BL's ROCK =)
Um, nothing about your adventures in mud? What's up with that?
I would join the Biggest Loser, but I'm too busy to go to the gym. Though, it might help with my stress. I was just telling my grandma and my mom we should have one. (Because I sat on my Grandma's dining room chair and thought I'd sat in a glider rocker. She said she needed to put weight limits on her dear furniture--it was an heirloom after all.)
Post a Comment