Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welp. Big Gulps, Eh?

Sorry. I won't even offer excuses. It's just real pathetic.

The last time anyone blogged from this computer was obviously the post Tracie did regarding her love of "Little House." Who can criticize that?

Tracie turned 20. What the??? She was really excited that I came up for the big day.
She was even more excited I brought up this beauty from Grandma's house.
Her friend (I think Talia?) made this delicious cake which we sat around with forks and devoured. After the little munchkin boy was removed.

She had a killer party attended by many. The "event page" on Facebook featured this amazing picture of MJ and ET. I used all my creative juices and iron-on transfers to make this piece of work. Then I left it at my house. I was crushed. But she still liked it. Who wouldn't?



Brayden got baptized. I cannot believe my buddy is 8! It's crazy.









Tracie had a dance concert. It was phenomenal. I drove up with Mom, Dad and Laura and we stopped at Cafe Rio and it was delicious. A lovely evening had by all.
Tracie got a boyfriend. His name is Kev-Kev. Or Kevmeister. Or Kevilicious. Or just Kevin. He's a nice young man. Sorry I didn't fix their red eye.

I'll try to post again before it's been three months. No promises, Laura.

4 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

WHOOT WHOOT!!!!! This seriously made my day!! YAY for a freaking update! Cannot believe T is 20, and B is 8! Time flies! And I'm really loving the fact that you introduced Kev-Kev on the blog... wonder what T will say about this?? HAHAHA!! Love it Kat!

Josh and Anna said...

Welcome back to blogging, I'm glad you're back!

Clayton and Heidi said...

I second the fact that you introduced Kevmeister to the blog.
We needed it since Tracie has let us all down:)

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض