Guess what! It's summer time! I just finished a two week, two class course for my ESL endorsement through Weber State. It's a one year program and I'll have 18 credits at the end. The best part is that the district is paying for it. Can't pass up such a great deal! It wasn't useless, most of the information was really good and interesting, but sometimes it was just presented in such a boring way! Now, though, it's done and I can chill in my hammock.
Speaking of the hammock, I plan on spending a lot of time in it this summer. I need to invest in some mosquito repellant and a sunshade umbrella before I spend too much time, but it is probably the best thing I have bought for myself in a looong time.
Other plans for the summer include:
- sleeping
- watching CSI
- work on projects
- read
- plan the next school year (just a little, don't worry)
So, I'm using this gift of time that the summer allows me to work really hard and hit the gym biggest-loser style. Well, almost. I don't want to hate summer. So I have plans. And I'm excited to see that little lady skate farther to the right. I'll keep you posted, and you'll keep me accountable.
PS I don't know why I'm seeing a baseball player on the beach instead of my roller-blading chick. . . . tried to change it, hope it's a glitch?
3 comments:
Fun summer plans! I like your ticker as a baseball player. Good luck with your Biggest Loser summer, and congratulations on already losing 30 lbs, that's awesome!
Just quit facebook. I set it up so that notifications specifically for me go to my email and I never log on since you can respond from your email. Join the non-facebook club and feel the sweet power of freedom!
I'm so glad that you have FB, it really is the only time we get to talk ;) HAHAHA!! I do remember when you used to post - and I really like it A LOT! So maybe you could do more of it - yeah?! Sounds like a fantastic Summer! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment