Thought I'd switch it up. Just for kicks. Maybe I should blog about real life someday. (PS I was looking for a really AWESOME pic of Laura to use but I could not pass this up. It's too much.)
LOL! I was seriously scared when you said that you had a surprise for me on your blog... HAHA! I love Audrey so much in this picture! {And in real life :)} Ugh, she absolutely melts my heart!! Thanks for not posting an "AWESOME" pic ;) HAHA!
Unfortunately, Laura is smart enough to not take as many self-portraits as Tracie. Or if she does, she doesn't store them on my computer. Beck, I'll work on it.
5 comments:
yeah you should probably post about something else. Just sayin.
jk. I love Laura. And Tracie. But I also like when you write things 'cause you're funny.
LOL! I was seriously scared when you said that you had a surprise for me on your blog... HAHA! I love Audrey so much in this picture! {And in real life :)} Ugh, she absolutely melts my heart!! Thanks for not posting an "AWESOME" pic ;) HAHA!
I hope you have as many AWESOME pictures of Laura as you have of Tracie!
Unfortunately, Laura is smart enough to not take as many self-portraits as Tracie. Or if she does, she doesn't store them on my computer.
Beck, I'll work on it.
Such a cute photo!
Post a Comment