Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Heidi and Clayton.

Sometimes God answers prayers through people. Sometimes, He uses Yogurtland. In this case, He used both.
You've opened my eyes to a whole new world of joy, happiness, and dancing taste buds.
For that, you will be forever blessed.
I will be naming my firstborn child, male or female, Heyton.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Heyton..........hmmmmm......I have no comment for that name. :) j/k I will also be forever grateful to them for the joy that comes from yogurtland.

Laura Burtis said...

HA HA HA!!!! HEYTON!!!! Ummm..... prob not the cutest name, but hey, I won't judge :) Seriously, Yogurtland was amazing, THANK YOU Clayton & Heidi - by far the best Fro-yo in the biz :)

Kami said...

Haha that's funny. Yes, Yogurtland is the bomb.com we went there for the first time (in Utah anyway) on Friday.

There was lots of teenage lovin going on all around us and a live band consisting of 50 year olds and an over-the-top drummer trying to steal the show.

Clayton and Heidi said...

I have never had a post dedicated to me. I could almost cry...

Some people serve a mission to convert people to there respected religion. My purpose on this earth is to open eye's to the heavenly perfectness of Yogurtland. I brings me satisfaction beyond comprehension to know that I have made another convert. I sure hope you asked for sample cups and went to town on samples. That is one of the best parts.

What about Clidi? It has a STD kinda ring to it...don't ya think?

ps. count yourself lucky that Kami comented on your blog. She never comments on mine. lucky!!!

Kathrin Paul said...

Ha ha ha. It was actually Erik writing as Kami. . .but still awesome. Clidi. . .good one.

Jeanette said...

So where, one would ask, is this Heaven-sent Yogurtland? I guess I need to try it. . .