Hey! I'm going on a cruise February 14-21 to the Mexican riviera and two of the girls in my room can't go. . .so if we don't want to pay more (can't, buying a house!) then we need to fill those spots!
It is $462 and my flight cost about $200. . . . Not bad for a 7 day vacay, right?
If you're interested, let me know!
4 comments:
Yeah, that sounds awesome! I would totally go if I could!!
OH MAN! I booked a cruise the week before because I sick of waiting for people to go with me! UGH of course! Well I hope you have a great time!!!!
Pick me! Um, do you know anyone that can watch my chilluns?
P.S. Congratulations, my goal for February is to hang out with you! I guess the cruise thing would kill two birds with one stone, no?
Post a Comment