Really, you can say it silently, but I have a favor to ask you guys. As you know, I have had a hard time finding a teaching job this summer, and have a big interview on Tuesday at Tooele Jr. High. It sounds pretty promising, the Principal is really impressed with my placement file (portfolio) that I sent him, and I feel really good about it, but I could use some extra prayers. I may have to go out of state if this doesn't come through. . . not that it would be so bad, but you know. So, the interview is on Tuesday. Thanks for your help, I'll let you know how it goes!
9 comments:
Sending you lots of prayers from us! I hope it all goes well. Good luck!
I will pray for you, Biph! Good lick! I love you! (I wrote "lick" on purpose.)
We got cher back!
xoxox,
M & D
good luck! You'll pass my house everyday! Somedays, when I'm off-track and you're in school, maybe you could stop by and say hello after school! :)
Good luck my dear! I will pray for you!!!
For sure!!! And I found travis's choreography of SYTYCD it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Q2oag_eSY
I hope that works! :)
So I am so ready for some family pics to be done. I would like to do them the first week in August some time, are you available during the day. Oh and it is going to be a lot of different shots. We are going to do ones with our foster girls and our co-workers, some of just our foster girls, some of just our family and some of just our kids. How much will that cost us? Let me know when you can do it that first week in August I really want to do it outside while it is warm, preferably in the canyons somewhere.
sorry I didn't mean day, b/s that would be dumb for pics you told me once pics are better around 6 or so at night right? I meant weekday like Tues. or Wed. or something like that?!?!
wow I so didn't mean to put b/s that looks so bad, I meant b/c!!!!! I promise!!!
Post a Comment