So I guess I should tell you what happened instead of that little teaser. I got to my classroom after lunch for 5th period, and there was a group around my door. That's never a good sign. I walked up and could see that two of my girls, we'll say their names are Sasha and Fierce, were calling names back and forth. I told them to knock it off, to not even look at each other, and I turned Sasha away from the group as I went to unlock the door. I herded everyone inside and told them again not to talk to each other or anything. We walked in and they both sat at their seats. I walked back towards the door because the boys in my class (there are only 4 of them, out of 12. . . ESL class) like to stand in the doorway and not let anyone in. I told them, for the 50th time, to get out of the doorway and into the class. As I was at the door, I heard a commotion and a "Miss Paul!" I turned around and Sasha and Fierce are going at it. They knocked over a desk I had to stumble over as I ran over (I'm wearing a skirt, by the way) and I start pulling Fierce off of Sasha. They have each other by the hair and Sasha had just finished pummeling Fierce's head. Really, who does that? The hair, I get, but really. We got them separated (a guy teacher came in from the hall) and he took Sasha out into the hall while I kept Fierce away. Of course, as with any sort of kerfuffle, there had gathered an enormous crowd and there were tons of kids in my room so I totally broke out the yell and hollered at everyone to get out of my class. My students were milling around so I yelled at them to get in their seats or they were all getting an after school detention.
Later, I found out that Fierce kept saying things to Sasha and she retorted with a "your mama" and Fierce attacked. It was so crazy, and I couldn't believe it because not only are (were) these girls friends, but they're such good students!
Anyway. The rumor by 6th period was that I had stepped in to break things up and got punched. I thought that was pretty exciting.
Drama, drama, drama!
(by the way, this was the third girl fight of the day. . . remember how it was Friday the 13th?)
8 comments:
You're the coolest breaker-upper of fights EVER Biph!
Ah, I remember Middle School and High School fights. Good times.
That is so awesome! lol. Good times in Jr. High. I'm glad you didn't really get punched!
Word to the wise, the fights always happen when you wear a skirt. Been there, done that, don't wear skirts to Men's league any more.
W-O-W very interesting
crazy! What an exciting job to be back in the throes of junior high drama!
Hi.
Sorry, that was a test. I'm teaching my grandma to post comments, and thought a kapcha code would come up so I could cancel...Later.
Post a Comment