Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh. My. Heck.

Ok. So I'm a little wary sharing my newest discovery with you because I wish that I was as witty as this person and am jealous of her hilarity. I don't know if that is a word. I have recently been clued into THE funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Like, laugh out loud at work funny. I'm going to put a link on my blog, but for those who can't wait for that, check out
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
I dare you to tell me it's not spit-out-your-water and tell-all-your-friends funny.
This post was my first introduction to Tamn. (Read her profile first).

7 comments:

April said...

Splash has this posted on her blog too (one of the side links) so I saw it a while ago. It is pretty funny. I read the post you linked, about how to get married. I agree with everything. Whoever that person is, she knows a lot.

Laura Burtis said...

NO!!! I hate this blog! ha ha ha. I seriously can't read it, she drives me nuts. But I am happy that she can entertain you. Love you!

Kathrin Paul said...

How did you guys know about it and never tell me? I think she's hysterical. Laura, maybe you're too close to what she is describing. . .ha ha. Just kidding. Love ya!

Laura Burtis said...

Umm. . . maybe. You are probably right. Lol. Can you please update your blog yet? I'm ready.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the advise on what to do with Laura, I wasn't sure exactly how to deal with that kind of profanity on my blog! haha

ps does your DAD know about her and her UTE side?! :)

Laura Burtis said...

Hey Kat! Thank you SO much for the AWESOME cookies! They were so dang good. Michael ate 2 as soon as I walked in the door. Yummy!!! You are too good to me.

Dear Rachel,
Would you like to hear profanity? I can give you profanity =) LOL. I sounded mean huh?! Hee hee. I agree with Kathrin though- we should totally do din din. If we are still friends that is.

Clayton and Heidi said...

ummm...how come I didn't get cookies? In our family we share. I am not totally offended, just slightly.

so we are going to the BYU/UCLA game on the 13th and will probably be coming up on the 12th. We should go to dinner and jump on your tramp. that would be swell!